Friday 12 August 2011

Feeling Under the weather

Hey Crafters !!! Today I made a card for my nan's sister as she has just had an operation. obviously I want her to feel better so I made her what I thought was quite a quirky card.
I used DCWV cardstock for the card base, this lovely bright pink colour and cut it down to a 6"x6". Then I cut a black piece at 5 3/4"x 5 3/4" and down one side I used a martha stewart scalloped dots punch.
Next I used the DCWV blossom butterflies stack and cut a piece from the plaid paper at 5 3/4" x 3" and lined it up next to the punched boarder.
 Next i used the create a critter cartridge and cut the umbrella from page 31 at 5" layer one I cut in white and the second layer I cut in the same pink that I used for the base card. Then I ran it through the swiss dotts cuttlebug folder to emboss it.
Finally I used some letraset rub ons to spell out SORRY YOUR FEELING UNDER THE WEATHER. Get it because its an umbrella ??? huh huh huh.

Thanks for reading, Sarah xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment