Wednesday 17 August 2011

Bind-it-all




So here's the box when it had just arrived.And my cat is being nosey as usual. It was a pretty huge box and when I opened it there was loads of packaging and then another tiny little box inside. So I opened it up and found this.  The bind it all box !!! When I opened it up I had to wrestle to get it out, they packaged it good and secure. Included was the bind it all machine itself, the stopper thingee and the o-wires.
I also ordered some pink O-wires. There are 6 12" long coils, I got the 3/4" ones for making mini albums. Ohh and I also got the space bar witch just makes your punches closer to the edge of what ever your punching. 

So once I got my bind[it[all I just had to use it to make a project so I made this mini note book. I used the DCWV blossom butterfly's stack papers for the cover and I just used plain white paper on the inside. I stuck the DCWV to some cereal box card to make it a little stronger I punched all of the wholes in the cover and the inner pages and bound them together.  This note pad is about 6"x4". 
Next I used the create a critter cartridge and cut the "sunny days" phrase at 3" and cut the sun also using a DCWV stack in 2". I used an orange colour for layer 1 and a yellow for layer 2.  

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. 
Sarah xoxox 








No comments:

Post a Comment