Saturday 30 April 2011

Cupcake Easel Card

It was my nan's birthday last week so of course I made her a card and I thought I'd share it with you.
It is a side easel card, my first. I t wasn't very hard to make at all. You just take a square card and fold the front in half diagonally decorate it and put your stopper on.  I'm not sure of the exact measurements but its probably a 6"x6" or 8"x8" base.  with a 1/2" boarder.
I decorated mine with a pirimaged cupcake !!!             I pulled the pink out of the frosting and used it for the base colour. The reason I left a gap in the middle of the card stock was so that it would fold easier. I guess you don't have to if you don't want the gap, but thats just how I did it and I like it because there is some white in the cupcake design.







It looked a little plain so I added three pink pearls and a little pink bow, I didn't use the cheater method I actually tied a real bow !!!
For the inside I put a little boarder with some patterned paper and added a stopper witch said...
Hope your special days a treat.
The elements and toppers I used today were all from a hunkydory kit that I purchased from create and craft.

Thank you for reading, sarah xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment