Wednesday 13 April 2011

Happy Birthday Emily !!!

It was my friend Emily's birthday on friday so heres her card. 
I used my largest (large) petit scalloped circle die by spellbinders to cut out the main card. I then added the next size down and cut some patterned paper. 
I stamped happy birthday using a memento ink pad. 

I then used the smallest die cut it out a few times folded it in half and snipped one scallop off of each end. Using this technique I created three butterflies. 
I glittered each of the scallops and put the butterflies around the card. 


Thank you for reading, Sarah xoxox

4 comments:

  1. i love this idea, i rushed out and bought this spellbinder die. Thank you for showing me some cute tricks for this very awesome die
    hugs
    Tanya aka Tz

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats cute, your welcome and there are so many different things you can do with these dies you will discover something new every daym just experiment and have fun xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes i bought more, im very addicted to them now...I also found a blog http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/blog/category/nestabilities/
    Thank you for showing me this new love of mine
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right they are just so cool aren't they, I have seen that blog before there are some great projects on there. and you are very welcome. xoxox sarah

    ReplyDelete