Sunday 27 March 2011

Princess Anya

Here I made a card using the princess Anya stamp by the greeting farm. It was actually a digi stamps at 3 1/2" by 3".  The card it 6 1/2" by 7 1/2" with a yellow matt of 5" x 6".




 I used my pro markers to colour her, including the skin tones (ivory, blush, dusky pink), classic christmas (gold) and brights (yellow, magenta).
 For her skin I used ivory then went over it with blush, i then added dusky pink for the apples of her cheeks. I used magenta for her dress and yellow for her hair and then went over it with ivory and finally I used gold for her crown.    

 For the bow I took a length of ribbon and tied a loose not in it.
 Then I slipped another short piece through the not and pulled it tight and created a perfect bow.
 I wanted to add some prima flowers but I didnt have any in the right colour so I took some white ones and coloured them using the same megenta pro marker that I used to colour the dress with.

Finally I added Anya herself using some dimensionals and stamped happy birthday, as this card was for my friends birthday.

Here are the pro markers that i used.
thanks for reading, Sarah xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment